Dear brothers and sisters,
Due to the restrictive measures to control the spread of COVID-19, worship services will be held with a limit of only 10 people in the chapel, mandatory maintenance of a physical distance of 2m and wearing of face masks (more details here: https://www.york.ca/wps/portal/yorkhome/health/yr/covid-19/publichealthsafetymeasures/).
Thus we remind you that all parishioners who want to attend one of the services must contact Aleksandar Cvijetinović in advance by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the schedule so that the prescribed maximum number of people in the chapel can be maintained. We kindly request that in case of a change in plans that you please contact Aleksandar in time so that others would be allowed to attend the worship service.
The schedule of services for the upcoming feast-days:
2. Jan. 2021, Saturday, St. Ignatius the God-Bearer: Chapel will be open for celebrants from 9AM to 11AM
3. Jan. Sunday – Fathers’ Day: Divine Liturgy at 8:30AM and at 10:00AM
6. Jan. Wednesday, Christmas Eve DAy: Divine Liturgy at 10:00AM
6. Jan. Christmas Eve: Vespers and blessing of the Badnjak (Yule log)* at 6PM
7. Jan. Christmas (first day) Divine Liturgy at 5AM and at 10:00AM
8. Jan. Christmas (second day) Divine Liturgy at 10:00AM
9. Jan. Christmas (third day) Divine Liturgy at 10:00AM
10. Jan. Sunday : Divine Liturgy at 8:30AM and at 10:00AM
14. Jan. St. Basil’s day: Divine Liturgy at 10:00AM
17. Jan. Sunday: Divine Liturgy at 8:30AM and at 10:00AM
18. Jan. Eve of the Theophany: Divine Liturgy and blessing of water* at 10:00AM
19. Jan. Theophany: Divine Liturgy and blessing of water* at 10:00AM
20. Jan. St. John the Baptist’s day: Divine Liturgy at 10:00AM
24. Jan. Sunday : Divine Liturgy at 8:30AM and at 10:00AM
27. Jan. St. Sava’s day: Divine Liturgy at 10:00AM
31. Jan. Sunday : Divine Liturgy at 8:30AM and at 10:00AM
* You will be informed in time about the distribution of the consecrated Badnjak branches and Epiphany Water!
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
– Governing Board of St. Archangel Gabriel Parish in Richmond Hill